Did you know you can only see a right-side crescent-shaped moon near sunset? Find out why in this chapter!
- Astronomy Unit 3 – The Moon – Unit Overview
- Astronomy Unit 3 – Notes: This file is too large to upload.
- Astronomy Unit 3 – Readings
- Astronomy Unit 3 – Homework
- Astronomy Unit 3 – Outdoor Lab
- Moon Podcast 1 – Introduction and Orbit
- Moon Podcast 2 – Lunar Phases and their Appearances
- Moon Podcast 3 – The Phases and their Timings
Bizarre but helpful video: (Hang in there past the weird stuff to watch the animation of the moon orbiting the Earth.) Ask an Astronomer: Why Does the Moon Look Like it Changes?